Monday, April 30, 2012

As a Research Associate in Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Technology Contd...

Hi , now I shall contnue my previous post on the experience which I had as a Research Associate in Giki . Well the Giki is really top University in Pakistan due to it's Uniqueness however I always keep on comparing it with Linkoping University which is ranked 3rd in Sweden in year 2009. The students in this University are very geekish and like to study unlike Air University where I think teachers had to control the students with certain difficulties.
Although as it may seems studying would be boring but not for students of Giki as they constantly conduct events on weekends trying to remove the home sickness and to enjoy their life in a natural surrounding of Topi villages.
I am amazed how I used to see lots of events in Sweden's University and could not understand them however here I can understand and each event my self as well as it is in English always.

Beautifull picture of sunset


Heavy Rainfall on the Giki roads

The gardening done near girls hostel

The soar panels for research on solarcells


This is picture taken near Dam

Beautifull cloudy day


Greenery near the entrance

Spectacular Rainbow near boys hostel

Again beautiful flowers near boys hostel


14th August Pakistan independence Day Wallpaper


It really makes me feel proud to be Pakistani here.




Really nice work consequences of cheating in Giki especially in Final Exams

1 comment:

  1. can you please tell us how much salary a research associate is getting as i am also applying for the post in future..
    plus do they provide accommodation for the family of faculties ??
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete