Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Geekian Sports complex


This is my fresh post with the pictures of the Giki sports complex which I visited a few days ago to avail the gym facility. It is a very good sports complex which has a gym , basketball  court , badminton court , squash court , snooker table , table tennis , and a huge size swimming pool . When I went to the gym I saw a lot of students , but still I managed to do the exercise . The gym is open all the time so faculty and students can go their any time to exercise. I think sports is a very nice way of keeping in shape and living a healthy life . Their are also sports events going on in the Giki almost every month or so .  These pictures are especially for those who have not seen Giki from inside . I would love to see your comments on my post.

Live in the now and anticipate for the next   ~ by a Geek


Sunset sports complex

The Swimming Pool in Sports Complx

The Squash Court in Sports Complex

Front View

Side View

The Gym in Sports complex

The gigantic Swimming Pool in Sports Complex

Ready to jump in

The Squash Court

Inside Squash Court

Another view of Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment