Saturday, April 7, 2012

Giki, a dream come true !

Ever since I did my A Levels from The City School , I always dreamed about getting into a top University like Giki . I never thought that I will one day be teaching at the very University in which I did not manage to get admission in . So now as my dream finally has come true but my role is completely changed from that of a student to that of a teacher dealing with mostly geeks !

If any one of you wish to visit the giki official website please click here http://www.giki.edu.pk/

In the next posts I shall be following up closely about the students life in giki and the city of topi which is so much isolated and so much beautifull .

Do leave comments if you like my post.

4 comments:

  1. Alright then I'm looking forward to the amazing stories that you personally experience here in GIKI.
    :-)
    but why is this comment bar not in english?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is exactly I am trying to figure out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the Swedish is removed now every thing is in English

    ReplyDelete